I’ve been working on building a deck off the back of my house. So far it’s almost all repurposed wood.
– Fir 2×6’s from a deck we replaced (just cut off the rotten bits).
– Pressure treated 4×4’s from a fallen down fence.
– parts from a partially rotten flight of outdoor stairs.
– old wooden scaffolding planks.
– some old drapes for groundcloth to keep the weeds down underneath.
– chunks of concrete from a path for small footings.
– four new 12′ 2×6’s (I needed the length… gotta leave room for improvement right?)
I’ll post again after further progress.
1480 total views, 1 today