Terms and Conditions
By using the RemoveAndReuse.com website (RAR) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use:
Persons using this website must be 18 years of age or over.
Republishing of any and all information from this website is strictly prohibited.
You are responsible for the accuracy of all the data you provide to our website to include updating when required.
You are responsible for removing your add as soon as the advertised item has been sold. (Instructions on how to delete an ad are on the Help page).
RAR reserves the right to edit or delete inappropriate content on this site for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, content deemed obscene, illegal, immoral, sexually explicit, or anything deemed not family friendly, as well as political content or content promotional for competing websites.
The following items are strictly prohibited from being sold through this website: -alcohol, tobacco, weapons of any sort, adult-only items, drugs of any kind, plus anything else not deemed a repurposed
building supply or held building stock sold at wholesale prices to small and large sale consumers. It should also be noted that this is not an exhaustive list and that RAR reserves the continuing right to edit or delete any future content deemed to be inappropriate.
The user also agrees to not:
- Post ads in a RAR goods for sale category in the appropriate item section -no exceptions;
- Post inappropriate, offensive or illegal content;
- Post copyrighted content (i.e. photos) without the copyright owner’s consent;
- Post links in your ad;
- Post ads on this site if your usual country of residence is not CANADA;
- Post ads for goods you know have been illegally acquired;
- Knowingly place ads into the wrong category;
- Place multiple ads for the same item;
- Fill in the email address field with a bogus email address;
- Respond untruthfully when prompted for ‘Is this item new?’, ‘Are you a commercial seller?’ and when asked to specify your location;
- Send a communication to a seller for any reason other than expressing honest interest in the item or service they are selling (no personal commentary, profanities, or slanderous remarks).
To protect our users from unauthorized use of the posted content you automatically grant and assign to RemoveAndReuse.com, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant and assign to RemoveAndReuse.com, a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, fully paid, fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), worldwide license to copy, perform, display, distribute, prepare derivative works from (including, without limitation, incorporating into other works) and otherwise use any content that you post. You also expressly grant and assign to RemoveAndReuse.com all rights and causes of action to prohibit and enforce against any unauthorized copying, performance, display, distribution, use or exploitation of, or creation of derivative works from, any content that you post (including but not limited to any unauthorized downloading, extraction, harvesting, collection or aggregation of content that you post).
Unauthorized Access and Activities:
To ensure user content is consistent with intended user activity, the collection of Used Everywhere users’ personal information (including but not limited to email addresses, IP addresses and telephone numbers) is not allowed for any purpose.
Any copying, aggregation, display, distribution, performance or derivative use of Used Everywhere or any content posted on Used Everywhere whether done directly or through intermediaries (including but not limited to by means of spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers, framing, iframes or RSS feeds) is prohibited. As a limited exception, general purpose Internet search engines and noncommercial public archives will be entitled to access Used Everywhere without individual written agreements executed with Used Everywhere that specifically authorize an exception to this prohibition if, in all cases and individual instances:
- they provide a direct hyperlink to the relevant Used Everywhere website, service, forum or content;
- they access Used Everywhere from a stable IP address using an easily identifiable agent;
Collected customer Personal Information will only be used by authorized RAR staff and contracted service providers to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for specific purposes if directed by the individual from whom the Personal Information is being collected, or for a use consistent with that purpose.